Monday, March 3, 2008

An update

It's been a long time since I've added anything here, mostly because I haven't wanted to. January was a very difficult month for me. February was a little better. I have a good feeling about March.

Since my last posting I have stopped reading grief books, stopped crying on a nightly basis, and have gotten back to what others would call "life as normal". I've also started weekly grief counseling with a therapist and joined a bereavement group with my mom (Grief Share). And last (and pretty much least) I've ordered wedding invitations and hired a photographer.

I've settled much more into my grief and care much less about the wedding, so I expect the tone here will be more about grief in general. I've also really been enjoying my Grief Share workbook, so I'll also probably be sharing some of the exercises from it.

Overall, life hasn't changed much over the last six weeks so there hasn't been much to inspire me. Hopefully through my new programs I'll find more inspiration.